fredag 25 mars 2011

so fucking cold

I have mixed feelings about yesterday, it was a pretty decent day, bought a new TV and i bought a new leather jacket but jesus fuck the wind was blowing way beyond usual and it was pretty cold. I also did the usual - vidyagames and i actually did watch a movie on my new television, it was called Machete. It was pretty great, if you like mindless action which i usually dont but it was quite entertaining.. I died the day before yesterday in haven and hearth, which was quite frustrating as i had built up my character strong and now he's weak as fuck. But he'll come back, he'll be strong once again soon enough. Tonight im going to a play that is basically made by amateurs and I doubt it will be a well made play, but who knows - maybe it'll be brilliant. Im not going to write a wall of text today as i have nothing really interesting to write about, perhaps tomorrow.

15 kommentarer:

  1. I thought Machete was a stupid movie. :(

    SvaraRadera
  2. Well, it is indeed stupid, but if you just stop thinking you might enjoy it, i didnt have any high hopes but it was amusing :d

    SvaraRadera
  3. i dont mind the cold it is the wind that kills me

    SvaraRadera
  4. I agree with (above). It's the wind that gets me annoyed the most. Some of the best plays I've seen were done by the local community college. Give them a chance, they can be good. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. But... I loved Machete!
    He had an armada of hydraulic cars!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Machete was originally a fake advert that tarantino made but it got such a good response the decided to make it into a film.

    SvaraRadera
  7. ^It was in grindhouse. I thought it was shite...

    SvaraRadera
  8. I've been wanting to see machete for a while, you just made me want to watch it moreeee hahah

    SvaraRadera
  9. Its been pretty warm here in the UK!

    SvaraRadera
  10. I've waited years for Machete; since I saw the 'fake' trailer.

    SvaraRadera
  11. i have nice wheather over here in germany :P

    SvaraRadera
  12. Cold where I am too, have a nice black leather jacket though for those blustry days :)

    SvaraRadera
  13. Man when the wind is blowing and it's cold outside it chills to the bone.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Wish it was cold here.

    SvaraRadera